Thursday, June 7, 2007

CAKE TIME

When I picked up Sedona and asked her what she wanted to do, her answer was, "bake a cake."  So that is what we did. Faster than a speeding bullet, we made a pineapple upside down cake. It is everybody's favorite and it is simple to make.  Just enough for all to have a nice piece.  

I just took her back to Daddies' house where she is proudly presenting her masterpiece to brothers and a Dad who are snarffing it down as I type.   SIGH............guys!  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didn't say get a manicure, a pedicure & a facial?  I think I need to send Chicklet over to speak with her ;-). ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

How adorable she is.  And that cake sure looks good too!  :)  Linda

Anonymous said...

That's one of Cliff's favorite cakes!

Anonymous said...

I'm affraid I'd join right in with the other fellows, it's one of my favorite cakes, too!
Sam

Anonymous said...

How weird is it that Cliff and Lumpy both rate "pineapple upside-down" as their favorite cake.  Cliff would hate knowing that!!!!

Russ
(honk)

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy and proud of herself! I'd scarf it down, too, if she baked it for me! Margo

Anonymous said...

The cake looks almost as lucious as Sedona.  Funny how guys never seen to have a qualm about cutting into the creation and spoiling the visual!  Sounds like you and Sedona are having a grand time together.  On Sunday we travel to the Bay area for our granddaughter, Angela's first dance recital.  I don't know who is o\more excited me or her!  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Yummm.........Pineapple Upside Down Cake!  I have not had that in years, and now you're making me want to go out tomorrow and buy the stuff to bake one! lol

Jackie