Be still my heart (pounding as I glance in his direction)..........George Clooney is coming to a theater near you. Oceans 13 will be making it's appearance. Let the drooling begin.
Those that remember in previous entries, I have talked about my adult woman crush on George. It all started when I was a young girl, living in Lexington, KY. His father, Nick Clooney, was the "Dick Clark" of our little town. He hosted the teen beat television show on Saturday afternoons.
I remember seeing Nick driving his pale yellow convertable one time when I was out and about. You know who he looked like? Just like his son......be still my older but passionate heart. He's my "out" and Doc has his too. His is Lonnie Anderson. (Is she still alive?) Anyway, this is exactly as I remember Nick, a picture of good ole George C.

I'm going to take a shower now and head to the theater. bye bye
UPDATE: I have never seen so much testosterone on a movie sceen in all of my life. Such good looking men, I could almost smell them. Al Pacino, Brad Pit, Matt Damon and so on............they were all fantastic. The moive was set in Vegas and sets were beautiful. The clothing on the guys was just wonderful. Yes, Danny Ocean, I mean George Clooney is easy on the eyes.
SWEET DREAMS!

8 comments:
My Mom liked his dad & his Aunt Rosemary. Having a Mother @ over 40 when I was born opened up the doors to a more distant generation of hotties. ~ Mary
Loni Anderson? I think Doc Holiday should get a second pick because that woman is pretty scary-looking these days.
Russ
Loni Anderson? She is still alive and well... and has the lips bigger than Angelina Jolies! lol Her face looks like they pulled it back so far she is in permant smile mode! Yuk!
George Clooney is so suave and handsome! I haven't seen Ocean's 13 yet, but do plan to! :)
Jackie
Well, okay, he is awfully pretty. But I bet he's shallow!! :O Gee, how come I don't remember teen beat and Nick Clooney? We moved to Lex around 1961, I think.
He stirs my old heart as well. I've never been much into crushes on movie stars, but for George I might be tempted. Paulette
Never in my life, Anne, have I even had a glimmer of desire for plactic surgery until I read this entry. Then I realized that no matter WHAT I do I'll never look like George Clooney. Sigh!
Sam
I think Nick is still a good looking guy. I didn't know you were from KY. I was born and raised in Breckinridge County.
Lori
Did I ever mention that I look absolutely nothing like George Clooney?
sigh.
Enjoy the flick! Do a review if ya see it, ok?
Jimmy
Post a Comment