It's Raining
It's Pouring
The Big White Dog Is Snoring....................
OH, I wish I could sleep like that. (SIGH)
He has to rest up.
Tomorrow is park day and he has squirrels to chase, rabbits to smell
AND he gets to go swimming.
O 2 B A Wonder Dog!

6 comments:
Bongo is sleeping now, but he wasn't earlier when the thunder rolled through. He HATES thunder!
xx
Russ
Love the pics! you go Luke enjoy the day chasing squirrels around!~kbear
Hmmm, sleeping with 3 dogs and it's my husband who was snoring!! I sure wish I could go play in the park today. But I've got to get off this computer and start getting ready for work. YAWN. By the way, I love the pictures! How did you do that? Linda
My girls are snoring too, and are probably dreaming of the 3 mile walk we took last night and will probably take again today. I wish I could sleep like that too! Maybe we should lie down with them and ask them how they do it? Sometimes I think they are on "idle" and not really sleeping. Just waiting for the next rabbit to run by and saving their energy.
No nasty desert pests got me this time! Maybe in August I will give them another chance, lol!
xoxo
I think Luke is appreciated WAY more than most husbands ;-). He gets to sleep like that because he is well fed, well cared for & loved beyond measure. ~ Mary
Perhaps I'll reconsider being a tree in my next life and come back as a wonder dog instead. I remember you were around for my last move and all the trials and tribulations since. A huge "thank you". Paulette
Post a Comment