
I can't tell you the last time I have enjoyed a book more thoroughly.
IF you have an elderly loved one, PLEASE read this book.
If you have ever loved an animal, PLEASE read this book.
IF you have ever wondered about the circus, PLEASE read this book.
IF you love BOOKS, PLEASE read this book.
IT should be required reading in schools..........OH, there is a sexual encounter in it, so I doubt it will be required in schools. HOWEVER, it should be.
I can't stress this enough...........if you have a love of literature and stories.............please go out and buy this book.
NO, I am not related to the author, I do not know the author NOR do I endorse the harming of animals in any way shape or form.
I first came across this book when I was in London with my friend Sherron. She had to wait on me to get ready and she would whip out this book and read it and then SIGH...........I asked her WHY on earth would she sigh over a book. Her response was, it's wonderful.........it's about aging and how we treat the elderly and it's about the love of animals. OK fine............I'll read it. I did and now it is YOUR turn. Go for it and drop me a line and let me know how you liked it. I see Toby McGuire (Spider Man and Sea Biscuit) playing the lead man................who do you see playing the female lead?

11 comments:
An online friend has mailed me this book. I have't started it yet but I've heard from several sources that the book is fantastic !
Okay, based on your recommendation I have ordered it on CD from my library. I'm always in the market for good recommendations, be it books or whatever! I'll let you know how I like it.
Hmm.. I love a good book, and you have made this one sound quite tantalizing! I am going out to get it tomorrow! Thank you for the recommendation! I will let you know who I think should play the female lead!
jackie
I just saw this book in the store today. Now I wish I would have bought it. I might have to go get it after I read the books I just got in the mail!
~~Kath~~
My, My, My.........an oasis in the vast desert of journals. Thanks for stopping by my journal. I browsed your entries and it's quite clear that you are borderline certifiable, which is my cup of tea. I shall return !
Jimmy
A friend gave me this book... It's in my waiting to be read pile. I have a couple of books ahead of it (they are books that are in series that I am reading), then I mean to get to this one. My friend said she hadn't read it yet, but it came to her highly recommended and because it was a circus book and she knew that I collected such things she bought me a copy when she bought one for herself. Isn't she a sweety?? I now look very forward to diving into this book now that it has had such a good review from someone I know!
I've written it down for my next attack on Border's!
Russ
I haven't yet read this, but it sounds like a great book. Jon
I was told about this book & somehow I never bought it. I will fix that right now. ~ Mary
It will be nice to do some recreational reading again soon. I'm going to keep this book in mind when the time comes!
Good to see ya
That cover looks like a sexual encounter, LMAO!! I will have to remember to read it :)
xoxo
Post a Comment