Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Dear Friend

If you Knew Linda.......Like I knew Linda

I interrupt this blog to make a public announcement.  My long time friend Linda has started a blog of her own.

I knew Linda when I was a mere child. She is now journaling. If you would stop by her blog and leave her some feedback, I am sure she would appreciate it.  Give her an AOL welcome.

Here is her link:

http://journals.aol.com/ljat1/fridays-child/

BTW.........she loves and has many animals.  


Tags: Friday's Child AOL journal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, now I'm blushing......!!  Now I'll really be pressed to be interesting.  What a novel concept!  Love ya!

Anonymous said...

If you like her then she is certainly a good person.  I'll check her out!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Heading right over to check out Linda's new blog.  I mean, any friend of Anne's just has to be interesting!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Just came back to say thanks for the link, Linda's journal looks like it will be a good addition to J-Land.
Sam

Anonymous said...

You are not still a mere child? Perhaps I have you confused with someone else ;-)  
~Mary