Friday, April 22, 2005

Back in the Land of AHHHS

A sample image of a portrait of a scene from the Wizard of Oz.

WEll, I'm back. I'm tired but happy to be home. I had "lupper" (lunch/supper) with my husband and son today. It was so funny to see a couple of bumper "snickers" on the way to eat. One car had a green F.B.I. sticker on the middle of the back window. It said, fabulous body inside. On the way home, a very old and very large car passed us. It was the kind that you could launch aircraft off of in the 60's. Rusted out but still running, I noticed the bumper sticker: I HAVE A PERFECT BODY. IT'S INSIDE THE TRUNK AND STARTING TO SMELL.      

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you enjoyed your lupper and the ride home from it.

Anonymous said...

Every day I see a bumper sticker that I love but am too afraid to use.  I have a bad habit of driving close so I can read some of them. Love the FBI one.
Candace

Anonymous said...

Lupper - that's cute!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back!  See you later (literally).

Russ

Anonymous said...

Glad your home safe and sound.  Those long car trips can by trying.  I love bumper "snickers" too.  One of my personal favorites was given to me by my daugher.  It saiys "I may grow old but I refuse to grow up".  Paulette

Anonymous said...

so glad you are home.... that bumper sticker cracked me up. judi

Anonymous said...

Glad your back Anne!
The bumper Sticker...wha ha ha ha ha!
Connie

Anonymous said...

i LOVE YOU JOURNAL I'LL BE BACK

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love reading the stuff on other cars, whether it's license plates or bumper stickers!  I may have to steal the word "lupper"--my kids would love it.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was MY car!

LOL  you nut...I know Lord J is glad to have you home.

Anonymous said...

My Daughter bought me a tee shirts for fathers day ,a few years ago and it read: Don't Piss Me Off I'm Running Out Of Places To Hide The Bodies ! Iloved the body in the trunk ! roflmao! You keep um coming !