Friday, April 22, 2005

Name That Phobia

The Phobia List

I didn't realize it, but I have a phobias. Do you? Here is mine: HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDAHOPBIA............. Now you know. I wonder if there is a support group for it?   Anne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite the mouthful!!! What is it?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Some of these are too weird!   My phobia is Ephebiphobia.  I would have thought it was unfinished swimming pools..  but there is no such thing... or maybe I'm the first undiagnosed case.  

Anonymous said...

I think I have a phobia about phobias.  Or maybe its lists.  Too funny.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Fear of long words! Ya me too!!!

Anonymous said...

I am afraid of the dark....... judi

Anonymous said...

HA! What a great little phobia to have. I guess I shouldn't remind you of "antidisestablishmentarianism" right now, then?


LOL
Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Here is mine, but then....you knew that!!  Spectrophobia!

Anonymous said...

Oh, NO! A whole list of things I can choose to be afraid of--and names to go with them! LOL! And I was so happy with the two I could already name!

Anonymous said...

ha..i have emetophobia...ill put in an entry on it soon..thanks for sending this link.
--tee
http://journals.aol.com/animaquarius2500/IHaveaLifeThisisIt