Oh, Sis!! You know I love you and adore you -- but I've decided not to get the mole checked. It's been almost a year now and I'm not dead. I don't want to know. I'm older than I ever thought I'd be and I'm content with life. Chemo and radiation and hospitals don't interest me. There you go.
9 comments:
OMG this is SO FUNNY!!! Pamela
You're absolutely RIGHT!!! lol...~kbear
Amen Sister! LOL
Connie
Uh-oh. Is it Mother's Day again?
LOL, waking the household in the process. Good luck with the subtle hint here. Hope you have a great Mother's Day. Paulette
LMAO! Hope you're showered with gems this Sunday!
Sam
Oh, Sis!! You know I love you and adore you -- but I've decided not to get the mole checked. It's been almost a year now and I'm not dead. I don't want to know. I'm older than I ever thought I'd be and I'm content with life. Chemo and radiation and hospitals don't interest me. There you go.
XO
Russ
(see you soon)
It doesn't?
Happy Mother's Day!
xoxo
Can't I have both ??? lol Hope your day was filled with good things. Tina
Post a Comment