Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
Monday, May 8, 2006
My fear of Monkeys
spooky...................
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I was taking a grad class in anthropology I spent some time with the grad ass teaching the class. She let me play with the chimp who was somehow involved with a study. It was a learning experience for me, and one I won't forget. I bonded with that little ape :). (Chimps aren't monkeys - monkeys have tails.)
5 comments:
When I was taking a grad class in anthropology I spent some time with the grad ass teaching the class. She let me play with the chimp who was somehow involved with a study. It was a learning experience for me, and one I won't forget. I bonded with that little ape :). (Chimps aren't monkeys - monkeys have tails.)
xoox
MONKEY BREAD! MONKEY BREAD! MONKEY BREAD!
LMAO!!!
Connie
what a great picture. Love it ! Tina
I especially like the grin on the face of the last little rascal, makes one wonder what he's been up to! Paulette
I love your sense of humor!
Sam
Post a Comment