I have great friends who live in Texas and they told me a story years ago about a friend of theirs who has since passed away. Every year on the first day of May he would call them on the phone as YELL: HOORAY.....HOORAY, IT'S THE FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SCREWING STARTS TODAY.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Monday, May 1, 2006
MAY FIRST
I have great friends who live in Texas and they told me a story years ago about a friend of theirs who has since passed away. Every year on the first day of May he would call them on the phone as YELL: HOORAY.....HOORAY, IT'S THE FIRST OF MAY, OUTDOOR SCREWING STARTS TODAY.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, Anne ... that is tooooo funny. Sounds like a guy with a great sense of humor. Happy May Day !! Tina
Now I wonder what he meant by that? lol
~Meg
Hm, a new twist on the May Pole.
xoxo
Post a Comment