There is a book that I love called The "IF" Book....Questions For The Soul. There is a whole series of "IF" books, but this one is my favorite. One of the questions I asked my children and husband was, IF you could meet and spent a little time with someone, who would it be?
My answer: Maya Angelou
Husbands Answer: Colin Powell
#1 son: Mohammed Ali
#2 son: Malcolm X
After we had all of our answers my #1 son said, "Do you realize that we all picked Africian Americans?" We had not realized that little fact, but it didn't change our answers. We are "white bread" America too! LOL

3 comments:
Remarkable. I would like to spend some time with Jimmy Carter.
Good list! I don't know who I would pick. xoxo
oh! My grandfather Thompson, Georgia O'Keefe, Frank Lloyd Wright, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Martin Luther King, Zora Neale Hurston, Van Gogh, Monet, God.
Post a Comment