Saturday, September 11, 2004

The Saturday Six

1. With about 50 days left until the election, you suddenly have the chance to recast the two presidential candidates.  Who would you want to replace Bush and Kerry? COLIN POWELL FOR BUSH AND DIANE FEINSTEIN FOR KERRY

2. What color would you never wear in your wardrobe? ORANGE.....HATE IT...REMINDS ME OF A PRISON JUMPSUIT, THEY ARE ORANGE, AREN'T THEY?

3. Other than a journal, what was the last website you visited?MALTESE DOG RESCUE

4. Have you ever had the exact same dream more than once?  Have you ever had a dream one night pick up where the last night's dream left off? YES, I DREAM OF TRAVELING ALL OF THE TIME, TRYING TO GET FROM ONE PLACE TO THE NEXT OR MISSING MY MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.   I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PICK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF THE NIGHT BEFORE, HOWEVER!
 
5. Which is more organized:  your kitchen, your medicine cabinet, your computer desk, your office, or your car?MY MEDICINE CABINET BECAUSE I JUST CLEANED OUT MY CLOSETS AND CABINETS. KITCHEN COMES IN SECOND.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #22 from Robin:  Are you a native of the state you currently reside in?  If not, how many states have you lived in since the state you're a native of NOW I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT....BORN IN KENTUCKY, LIVED IN GEORGIA, INDIANA, ILLINOIS, KANSAS AND ARIZONA.....BOY AM I OLD!!

http://Pattboy92/Patrick'sPlace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange was the new pink for awhile... but I think that pink is the new orange now!  Glad you're enjoying my journal, thanx for the comments.  Yes, the Bay Area can be quite beautiful when the weather is nice-- and Napa, wine country, is so pretty.  I am usually grateful to live here!  --Albert