Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday Six

1. Who is the last person you took a photograph of?I haven't taken a picture since I took pictures of my sons house 14 months ago.

2. What decade do you hold the most dear and why?Each decade had it's ups and downs....I was in full bloom in the 80's, flirted with danger, smoked an occasional cigarette, drank Chivas Regal, told tall tales, (many of them true) belonged to one too many country clubs, changed clothes 3 or 4 times a day, then got bored! (No, New York is where I vant to be!) The 90's found me in a larger city, making new friends, going to work for my husband and I consider these the sandwich years.....dealing with parents and young adult children. (Please, can I haul your belongings to college and back one more time, please?)Now this new decade I have faced some demons and am now re-entering the world. I am not afraid anymore!

3. Take the
quiz:  What mystical creature are you? I haven't a clue!

4. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
A DRY Martini, 3 olives, please! My friend Paul Sewell makes the best ones......thanks Paul!
 
5. What do you normally wear to bed?
Pajamas, and not the cats either!

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #24 from
Cherie:  What movie character do you most identify with?It would have to be Vivi From Ya-Ya Sisterhood....I know what it's like to be loved deeply by somebody, to have complex relationships with your children, to have friends that would do anything for you and vise-versa, my vernacular is similar, grew up with one parent who didn't particularly like me, and "lost my basket" at one time in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Saturday Six....seeing the answers it evokes from people!  I love your answers.  

Anonymous said...

Every woman has a little Vivi in her, whether she admits it or not...lol. Same here with the parent thing. Painful at best.
xoxoxo
andi

Anonymous said...

You have really been through some changes! xoxo