Friday, September 10, 2004
I need Your Help
I have a plea to all AOL journalers.....There is a 48yr young single disabled woman (registered nurse) who is currently under treatment for PTSD. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and I am trying to locate a Maltese dog for her. She had a Matlese for 15 yrs. and the dog died last year. This woman is now ready for another dog and needs one for her mental health. The dog would have a wonderful home. She is disabled but it doesn't prevent her from loving and caring for a dog. She wants that breed because she is not allergic to this particular one. So there, I have put the plea out there and any information on an available dog would be greatly appreciated. There are very little funds to pay for the dog, that is why I have requested your input. Thanks! Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I will let you know if I hear of one...that is a pretty expensive breed. You can try googling for maltese rescue, and see if they will work with her financially. xoxo
I wish you luck with this and hope that the dog will appear....... hugs, judi
Dear Anne, I hope you don't mind... I copied your plea into my journal with a link for people to contact you here at your journal. Let me know how this goes!
judi
Look thru petfinders.com
{{{{Anne}}}}} have you had any success in this search?
Vivian
Hello
My name is Diana Haynes and I got this from a good friend who is my my PTSD group at the VA in Salt Lake City, UT. Sorry I took so long to respond to this but I had a hard time opening it up and read.
I have two maltese dogs. I own the Mother and Father and breed them, but I am sad to say that I will not be breeding them for another 10 months. If I was going to have puppies in the near future or had an extra puppy I would have been glad to have helped with your plea and donate one of my puppies. If you don't get any response by next July, let me know and I would be happy to help out.
Sincerely,
Diana Haynes
Kaysville, Utah
grocerywagon@msn.com
downerhaynes@hotmail.com
msprincessdiana2@yahoo.com
Post a Comment