Friday, September 3, 2004

They Came From Out of Nowhere

Yes, there are at least 4 good men in the universe. It's becoming a tradition that I have a 4th of July party. It's easy to get together with my girlfriends but, getting the guys together.....that is a more difficult task. Would you believe that these 4 guys wouldn't even know each other, if it weren't for the women in their lives? We are NOT women of the Red Hat Society....we all have a passion for jewelry. We love it and adorn ourselves with it, some of us even make it. We girls take trips together, antique together, explore together, and tell tall stories together. In fact one of us, thought of a name for us.....the Jewelry Sluts! If the jewelry fits, wear it!

  Well the guys have lots in common too and they are good sports for sure. So here is a SHOUT OUT  for all of the good guys, few and far between.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which one is yours?

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh {{{{{ Anne }}}}} I could be one of the jewelry sluts! I adore jewelry especially the white metals. I grew up wearing a lot of sterling silver. Recently I've been adding more white gold to my jewelry wardrobe. I haven't had any platinum yet, but Ive added a few pieces of 18K white gold.

She how much of a jewelry slut I am...I even like to write about it.  And my favorite website is  ShobNBC.com  they have some beuatiful, unique, excellently priced jewelry (and watches).  OK Vivian, take a deep breath...you're showing your true jewelry slut persona!

Thanks for stopping by my journal today Anne and for leaving me a link to yours. I can't tell you how much I laughed at the thong underwear and smelly feet entry!!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Suzy, I claim the man in the dark pink (faded red) pants. Anne