
Sedona arrived with her Thanksgiving painting and faux turkey feather necklace. She had this wonderful song about 5 Turkeys sittin' high up in a tree. It's her first time at school and I think she is really enjoying it. Growing up with 2 brothers and 3 step brothers, she enjoys being around little girls her own age.
The above picture was taken in my kitchen. I hated looking at a plain door, so I had it painted with an Italian waiter making a wine selection. It has been known to scare people who walk into the kitchen and see him in their peripheral vision. He won't bite though! The title of this door is called "Port on Port" written on the wine bottle.

4 comments:
GREAT idea for a door!
Didn't scare little Sedona! Cute as a button!
Jimmy
Chez chic! ~Sie
I love that idea for a door!
xoxo
very creative!! tres chic...grins, debra
Post a Comment