Sunday, December 11, 2005

Monkey Business

Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil.......but a girl has to have some fun, that is, when she isn't dressed up representing world peas!  (Isabella/3 months)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!

betty

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! A million dollar smile, for sure!

Thanks for sharing that big ol' grin!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Ok.  This pic just makes me giggle.  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

She looks SO HAPPY!!  I hope her whole life is full of such joy and contentment!!!

Honk,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Bigger and very happy! :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awww... thru a child's eyes we see Joy! What a cutie!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i can practically hear the delighted gurgles and chuckles...pix of her just make me smile, grins debra

Anonymous said...

Precious! rich

Anonymous said...

She seems like a happy, healthy baby.  I'm jealous (but glad for you).  We don't have any babies left.  How come they grow up so dang fast?  Paulette

Anonymous said...

HAHAAAAAAA  Look at that sweet baby!!!!  

A true "Gerber Baby", if I've ever seen one.


andi