Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shhhh, Do you want to know a Secret?

Shhh! Do you want to know a secret?  Do you promise not to tell? Move closer!

When I was younger and in my prime, I always dreamed of being a "BOND GIRL"

AND TODAY, actually yesterday, I became one.........................

Body Powder

iT'S terrible, dry winter-itch skin.  Anybody know a good dermatologist?  <<<sigh>>>>

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had the answer I'd willingly share it - tried everything, next year I'm gonna hbernate.
Keep smiling.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Hm, that is what guys use for swamp ass, isn't it?

Powder helps dry skin?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

HAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

That's AWFUL!  That mental picture will last a lifetime.  Shall we call you Octopussy for short???

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Little Pea

Anonymous said...

Try taking a bath using powdered milk instead of bubble bath.
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Well it's better then denture bond.......

Candace

: )

Anonymous said...

Amazing what ageing gracefully can do for you! Bond away! rich

Anonymous said...

Gold bond instead of heavy duty moisture cream? I had no idea. I will keep it in mind. Wouldn't mind the  "Bond Girl" thing.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was only for jock itch.    ~Sie  

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne...LMAO!!  I've been a "Bond" girl
for like...forever!  That stuff's wonderful!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

that was cute; for dry skin; use a gentle soap like Dove and plenty of lotion/moisturizer.

betty

Anonymous said...

You slay me, Anne!!  Winters in Kansas City are a bitch on the skin aren't they?

XMAS HONKS,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Well, you should have been a "Bond Girl;" and I don't mean "Gold Bond!"

Anonymous said...

ps: aren't you just becomeing the Graphic Queen?

LOLLL...looks great Pea!

me

ps: animated backgrounds are next!  no rest for the weary!

Anonymous said...

Whew, some photo. I don't think I"ve ever looked like that!  Perhaps in my next life.  I don't get real dry and flaky skin during the winter months - usually.  Good thing since I' definitely not very good at using skin care products or make-up.  Hope yiou have a great  holiday.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

thanks for a much needed giggle....

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

Chaa