Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
Through the years!
ROFL!
this m-m-m-morning was c-c-c-c-cold enough for me to wear the 1880 model of thermals!! grins, debra
that was cute!!! LOLbetty
LOL yayyyyyyyyy!Jimmy
Global warming or truth in advertising?xoxo
I wonder what it means when the items in your drawers start out on the right and gradually move to the left?Candace
I knew, someday, somebody would figure it out!! LOL rich
OMG that's so true!! And hysterical!!!LMAOConnie
...well hell if they all don't look uncomfortable... E
I could use a little of that global warming here right now!!! It's 2 degrees.Love,Russ
Good one. I'm never quite sure which part to pick up as I go to place today's undies in the wash though...it's kind of scary!
Strangely, my underwear has gone in the other direction. Haaaa. Mrs. L
Too funny for words! Paulette
Post a Comment
13 comments:
ROFL!
this m-m-m-morning was c-c-c-c-cold enough for me to wear the 1880 model of thermals!! grins, debra
that was cute!!! LOL
betty
LOL yayyyyyyyyy!
Jimmy
Global warming or truth in advertising?
xoxo
I wonder what it means when the items in your drawers start out on the right and gradually move to the left?
Candace
I knew, someday, somebody would figure it out!! LOL rich
OMG that's so true!! And hysterical!!!
LMAO
Connie
...well hell if they all don't look uncomfortable... E
I could use a little of that global warming here right now!!! It's 2 degrees.
Love,
Russ
Good one. I'm never quite sure which part to pick up as I go to place today's undies in the wash though...it's kind of scary!
Strangely, my underwear has gone in the other direction. Haaaa. Mrs. L
Too funny for words! Paulette
Post a Comment