Saturday, December 3, 2005

THIRD CHRISTMAS QUESTION

WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENE FROM A Christmas MOVIE?

I have two.......the first one, I have a picture of.

Christmas Story 40-inch Leg Lamp

It's the leg lamp from A Christmas Story.

The other is the scene in Christmas Vacation where they are all running up the stairs from the squirrel and they squirrel is really running up behind them.

OK, what's yours?

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The final scene in "It's A Wonderful Life".

Anonymous said...

I love everything about CHRISTMAS STORY. The scene where Ralphie has said the mother of all curse words and blames it on Swartz is priceless, "Ralphie, where did you hear that word?" Ralphie thinking "now I have heard my father utter that word everyday my entire life...." out loud "Swartz!"

Anonymous said...

The honeymoon scene from: "It's a Wonderful Life", of course.  ;)

xoxoxo,
lp

Anonymous said...

hey i found your link and i just wanted to give you mine- if you get  bored stop by and check it out http://journals.aol.com/danniboo05/Danniboo05

Anonymous said...

There is a store near me that carries that lamp - I didn't know it was from a movie!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

The scene in Home Alone where the kid is watering the front porch to make it icy.  Sorry, it's too funny to be sentimental.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

The last five minutes of "Scrooged" -- which remains my all-time favorite Christmas movie.  It's very out of character for me to get all sappy and weepy--- but I always break down when they sing that song at the end... "Put a Little Love In Your Heart".   Yes -- I'm not always evil.  Just most of the time.  ;)

Love you,
Russ

Anonymous said...

    I LOVE that lamp ! lol   I, too, have two favorite Christmas movie scenes.  From the original " The Bishop's Wife" .. The scene where Loretta Young and Cary Grant have lunch together at her favorite restaurant.  From "Christmas Vacation"... the scene where Randy Quaid ( the cousin ) brings Clark Griswold exactly what he wants for Christmas !  
   Thanks for asking the question.  It brought back lots of good memories.  Tinahttp://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme