Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Isabella


Tmp00001.jpg

My son Kelly is 36 yrs old today. Happy birthday.......and here is his "little pea"  Isabella.  (It was her Halloween costume)  Pretty cute, hey?   Anne

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY!  I totally forgot, I'm not the "Littlest Pea" anymore...she is jsut perfect!  And you know I don't just say that to anyone!

xoxox,
lp

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly.....

OMG how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

http://djzgirl.blogspot.com/
http://djzgirl2.blogspot.com/     my photojournal

Anonymous said...

This chunky little sweet pea is just too cute for words.  It  must have been difficult to leave her and head home again.  When our first grandson was little we would go visit about every six weeks for a two or three day weekend.  Every time we would leave both my daughter and I would cry.  By the time he was two Justin would cry also.  The men thought we were nuts!  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Pictures like that are almost TOO cute!!  

Major HONKS,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Lovely baby... and what a neat idea for a picture!

Anonymous said...

Love the smile! She looks like an advertisement!
Candace

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

oh, anne; she is such a sweetee-pea

Anonymous said...

That picture is sensational! How adorable. And Andi said you had trouble with Photobucket, LOL....


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kelly and Isabella is growing like a little pea, isn't she?
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That fits into the Christmas Season also, you know, "Peas on Earth, etc...." Had to do it LOL rich

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a happy little Pea! She is absolutely adorable.
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your son; beautiful child Isabella is. I found your journal through Andi over at She Said WHAT.

betty
http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause

Anonymous said...

....first a pea....always a princess....sigh.....E

Anonymous said...

More than cute, definitely.

Anonymous said...

OMG, That is the cutest little veggie I've ever seen.   Ever!   ~Susan

Anonymous said...

OMG, adorable. Margo

Anonymous said...

Now that's a cute baby!  And getting cuter everyday:)