Tuesday, December 27, 2005

You Musta Been A Beautiful Baby

470544871305_0_BG.jpg

Let's face it..........She's beautiful!    Isabella/7 months

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the dreaded Red X! Drat!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

I see her...aol is having a fit tonight.  

THAT CHILD IS GORGEOUS!

*a True Gerbie*

xoxoxo,
andi

Anonymous said...

She's adorable and I just love that name!!

Sorry you couldn't join us on Monday, Anne.

Many HONKS,
Russ

Anonymous said...

A princess.  No doubt!   ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!   and i love the touch of the flower too:-)~kbear

Anonymous said...

Beautiful indeed!  And for the next two years, she'll be in what I consider to be the cutest and funniest years of childhood.  

Anonymous said...

you need to do one of those personalized calendars - all just her.

Anonymous said...

She certainly is! And she has excellent--taste?--in her floral selection!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Isabella a queen? You've got the Princess! Priceless! rich

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Some photographers wait a lifetime for a shot like this one! She is beautiful!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it!!
candace

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed, her pic didn't come up when I signed on. BUT, I am sure she is absolutely the most beautiful, gorgeous, cute, smart, talented and LOVED baby around!  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. dread little red x box.  I'm sure she's a cutie though!

Hope you're well, Anne, miss ya!!!!!   --Albert

Anonymous said...

Darn, no picture , just the dreaded little red x. Oh well, I am sure she is beautiful. Margo

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pic but I believe you. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

where's the baby??

Anonymous said...

Success!  Today, when I clicked on for abouth the gazillionth time, Isabellas picture popped up.  She is absolutely beautiful, adorable,sweet, lovely, smart, strong, cuddly, cute, precious....  enjoy.   Paulette

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne...she's a little doll!!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

yes, she is a knock out.