
"I'm going to bed now" said the Princess "and I hope I don't find A pea under the mattress!" Actually I usually find Luke sleeping in here, although he now prefers the sofa by the Christmas tree. Oh to be a WONDER DOG!
Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
8 comments:
LOL our dog also thinks we fixed up the bedroom just for her.
http://searchthesea.blogspot.com
Not surprisingly, exquisite taste!
For me though, the mirror would be fatal. I'd wake up and think I was in a bigger room than I am actually in, and WHAM!
Jimmy
I'd be a pea (or a dog) if the bed I was in looked like that! ~Sie
Gee, that really does look like something out of a fairy tale!
That is gorgeous :)
xoxo
Your bedroom is just glorious! You are such a 'classy' lady! Judy in CT
Is that a mirror on the ceiling? Well. you go, girl lol rich
Looks downright comfy with or without the wonder dog. Fargo has started nesting with Ernie and I at night. Our queen bed does seem to get a bit crowded at times. Paulette
Post a Comment