
Here is a picture of my granddaughter, Sedona and our visitor from South Carolina, Andi, of "SHE SAID WHAT?" (SIDE BAR) Sedona decided she liked having another girl visiting us at Thanksgiving and playing dress-up was so much fun. Note the fake glasses and the pose of the purple gloved hands. She often takes home her little high heels, so I keep an extra pair at our home. All in all, I think we enjoyed the day!

7 comments:
Oh goodie! We get to play dress up too at Anne's Bed & Breakfast! YAY! Can I borrow those gloves? ~Sie
I'm still pouting that I didn't get to meet Andi. Quit rubbing it in! LOL
I think you all had a great holiday!
xoxo
aw, love this pic of your lady-guests...i wanna meetcha too!! debra
I especially love the gloves. Am glad you had such good company over the holiday. Margo
aWW! So cute, and so great to hear that Andi visited you at Thanksgiving. You sound like a fantastic hostess, Anne!
--Albert (lost in the wilds of Blogspot)
What a great picture this is ! So glad that you and Andi got to share the holidays! Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme
Post a Comment