1. My uncle once: went to prison. YEP, true!
2. Never in my life: did I think my feet would have given out on me.
3. When I was five: I was a happy little girl
4. High School was: an akward time
5. I will never forget: seeing somebody commit suicide
6. I once met: Richard Pryor, after he caught himself on fire. In fact, I
could see his scares. He stopped by our table at Tavern On the Green, in
NYC.....just to say, "hello." It was also the night John Lennon died.
7. There’s this person I know who: walks my dog because she loves him as
much as I do.
8. Once, at a bar: I met Toonguy, Mosie, Sim and Rachel. I had a great
time.
9. By noon, I’m usually: wondering what I will have for breakfast.
10. Last night: I watched a movie called, "Guilty By Association" starring
Mercedes Rhule.
11. If I only had: PEACE of mind.........or my youth all over again.
12. Next time I go to church: My husband will guilt me into it.
13. Terry Schiavo: Is finally at peace.
14. What worries me most: My children and their well-being. Also, my
grandchildrens future.
15. When I turn my head left,I see my deck.
16. When I turn my head right, I see a mirror and a table with some
pictures.
17. You know I’m lying when: I over explain
18. What I miss most about the eighties: My body!! (nothing hurt)
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare: Shakespeare used men to portray
women, so WTF was up with that?
20. By this time next year: I will be older and wiser.
21. A better name for me would be: I like my name. Indian name is "Walks with white dog."
22. I have a hard time understanding: politicians........I don't speak
bullshit!
23. If I ever go back to school.........not gonna happen
24. You know I like you if: we have good banter with humor.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: after I
picked myself up from fainting, I guess I would thank GOD.
26. Darwin, Mozart,Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Hey, what is Slim
Pickens doing in this mix? I like the Darwin awards.....Amadeus, I could
listen to all day...........and Garaldine F. had a son and a husband who
embarrassed her.
27. Take my advice, never: Take free advise
28. My ideal breakfast is: oatmeal with fresh organic berries. OH, and
bacon isn't bad either. yummmmmm
29. A song I love, but do not own is: I don't own a lot of music I love. I do,
however wish my husband would give me MY I-pod back or buy me one.
30. If you visit my town, I suggest: You will be suprised because it is hilly
and beautiful. (Good food too!)
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: I only know tulips,
and I love french tulips.
32. Why won’t people: Understand that ALL politicians lie and take your
money.
33. If you spend the night at my house: You would love your bed and
linens. If fact, you wouldn't want to leave. (the food isn't bad either)
34. I’d stop my wedding for: WHAT? I've been married too long to even
answer this question.
35. The world could do without: the pop stars of today. What a waste of
time and space.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: deal with a snake.
37. My favorite blonde is: Jeana Rowlands........(Russ, I thought of this
one on my own!)
38. Paper clips are more useful than: staples?
39. If I do anything well, it’s: cook for the masses.
40. And by the way: Feel free to participate in this "me me"
I got this from Russ at http://journals.aol.com/toonguykc/InnerOuterDemons/


7 comments:
That was fun. Thanks. Paulette
Surely you have a more interesting bar tale than just meeting me & the gang. I think you're holding back!! ;) And why did Doc take your ipod? Were you listening to rock and roll (the devil's music) again?
Love,
Russ
Russ, I got the I-Pod for Christmas and Doc was going to upload songs on it for me. Long story short, he bought himself a new computer to upload the music and put the ones he liked on it, so he is now using it. Don't worry, he'll owe me BIG time. I have trump cards up my sleeves. Anne
Maybe the name will be SLEEPS WITH WHITE DOG if your husband doesn't get you your own I Pod. ~ Mary
He stole your iPod? That isn't nice since it was a gift to you! Start playing those cards!
Luke the Wonder Dog is pretty white - prophetic :)
xoxo
I enjoyed this immensely - and I found myself identifying with much of what you said (that's scary for you, isn't it??) Jon
I only wish I could visit your house and laugh with you. I know we'd get along like a house a fire. Margo
Post a Comment