Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......CUPCAKE!
Yes .... Happy Birthday, Bella ! And many many more. Tina
May I add my happy wishes too. This little angel looks a lot like her grandma (what does she call you again?). She is beautiful. I'm jealous, no little ones around here any more. Paulette
Happy Birthday...she looks like grandma!~kbear
Awwwwww..... Happy Birthday, Cutie Pie!http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/
I see a bit of you in that first photo!!Love,Russ
Happy Birthday to Bella, but also Happy Mother's Day!
What an unbelievable cutie! Happy birthday, indeed. Happy Mother's Day to you, you are a wonderful grandmother! Margo
Oh my gosh! How cute is this little one! Happy Birthday, Bella! May you have many, many more!Sam
She looks like you! Like Doc, too.Happy Birthday, little one!xoxo
What a little cutie!Lori
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yes .... Happy Birthday, Bella ! And many many more. Tina
May I add my happy wishes too. This little angel looks a lot like her grandma (what does she call you again?). She is beautiful. I'm jealous, no little ones around here any more. Paulette
Happy Birthday...she looks like grandma!~kbear
Awwwwww..... Happy Birthday, Cutie Pie!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/
I see a bit of you in that first photo!!
Love,
Russ
Happy Birthday to Bella, but also Happy Mother's Day!
What an unbelievable cutie! Happy birthday, indeed. Happy Mother's Day to you, you are a wonderful grandmother! Margo
Oh my gosh! How cute is this little one! Happy Birthday, Bella! May you have many, many more!
Sam
She looks like you! Like Doc, too.
Happy Birthday, little one!
xoxo
What a little cutie!
Lori
Post a Comment