Friday, May 4, 2007

Calling All MEN!

Remember my friend Sherron?  We went to London together and had a great time. I recently went to Vegas to visit her. My friend Vivian and I drove up to see her and to look for Elvis.  We didn't find him.  We celebrated at Spago's dauhling! The forum shops at Ceasers were a treat too. This is where I snapped Sherrons picture.  She sure is pretty isn't she?  All Texas women are pretty.  So, are you going to be singing "The Yellow Rose of Texas" or "Blue Moon?" 

DSC00151.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take "The Yellow Rose of Texas."  You are right, she's beautiful!  But then, so are you!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Both songs fit, don't they? She is very pretty - so is the lingerie!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You usually look pretty hot yourself, Anne.  Not that I'm trying to score a date ;-) ~ Mary