Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pre Mothers Day

Pre Mothers Day

The day before Mothers Day was spent packing up and closing the house, saying good-byes to my neighbors and friends and then going out to dinner. 

You know how I love the lights so I snapped a few pictures. The first one is of the lights at the restaurant. 

I call this one, Shaken, not stirred!

Finally this one is called, Stirred but NOT shaken:

 

Time to head back home.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are glad to leave home and go back home....you are bi-homed! I hope the drive was uneventful, unlike the drive out there last time!

Yeah, I can't understand me today either, lol!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've come to love your "lights" pics! Hope that was a good send-off.

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back here in Hooterville!  We need to go out for a drink (or five) soon!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Okay, click your heels twice and repeat, "There's no place like home!"  Have a safe journey back to Kansas, Anne!  
Sam

Anonymous said...

The second photo looks like a pretty typical day in the high desert where we used to live.  Earthquake capital of California.  Reminds me of the cow commercials who look at the earthquakes as a foot rub.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

I love the Est. 2002 on the sign. WOW.  Hey,like, my house is over a hundred years old....~Mary