Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MY Sh*T DOESN'T STINK

Part II....... My Sh*t doesn't stink award..................
The nominees are:
1. Paris Hilton in "I didn't Know I Did it"
2. O.J. Simpson in "I didn't Do it, but if I did!"
3. Courtney Love in "I Did it, so Shut the F. UP!"
4. Tom Cruise in "Scientology Will Do it for you"
5. Alec Baldwin in "YOU did it, you little Pig."
6. Don Imus in "I did it and I'm suing CBS, hear that?"
7. Hillary Clinton in "I did it to Bill and he deserved it"
8. Britney Spears in "Like, I did it AGAIN"
9. Martha Stewart in "Yes, let me TELL you how I did it"
10. Jesse Jackson in "Yes, Jesus Loves ME!"

In the famous words of Niles Crane, "It's amazing how quickly
a whiff becomes a stench!"

And the winner is:   VOTE NOW.......America is counting on YOU!

And please feel free to write in YOUR nominees.............
(I apologize in advace for any offensive.......oh screw it!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you've managed to offend everybody BUT me. I love it! But it's completely impossible to vote - they're all equally deserving........      Jon

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise would have been my vote until recent events allowed Paris Hilton to edge him out.  Her defense is, "My agent told me it was okay, so you can't prosecute me."  Whew, I can smell it from here!  Someone should tell her.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I'd have to pick Paris Hilton.  I'm gonna go mail her award now, a double roll of Charmin.
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

I did it & I am taking responsibility for it.  I really say that.  I don't hear anyone else ever saying it though, & I am not talking famous people.  Everywhere I go, I hear excuses for every freakin thing.  It is sort of pathetic.
Static Guard Lung.  I am sure I do have that.  Thank you.  I will sue my bf now & take the food out of his kid's mouths ;-).  ~Mary

Anonymous said...

What about Howard K Smith who said he did it, but he didn't?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

How about GW... "It didn't happen in the White House and I don't know anything about it happening anyway, but if anyone in the White House is responsible for it then I'll be sure the matter is cleaned up".  "What I said is, no one in the White House would ever do such a thing".  Paulette

Anonymous said...

I nominate GW Bush for telling us that a really shitty plan to go to war was actually a great idea and everybody who says it isn't is unpatriotic!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Of your list, I vote for O.J., of course. My nomination would definitely be W- who probably would claim he doesn't have any sh*t anywhere in his whole system.
I have to add, my sh*t does stink-I make my full share of errors in life, and am trying to continue to change. Margo

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would give any of them the time of day.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard