Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Perfect Vegas Purse

Yes, One needs this purse for all of her winnings.  (Shhhhhhhh, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!)  Anne

_DSC00149.jpg

ONE MORE THING..........TIS my annual song of MAY

Drumroll please................Hooray, Hooray, It's the First of May and Outdoor Screwing starts today!   (Passed on to me by my dear friends, MoMo & Punch.)   Blame it on Vegas.   Sorry about all of the alerts and it is still May 1st Mountain time.  

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture!  

Anonymous said...

I always carry a very small purse, when I carry one at all.  I also don't expect to win with gambling.  Good thing.....since I never do. ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

Anne
Your list of outdoor activities must be a very interesting read, LOL.  Yes, spring is in the air, and this entry is very timely.  Now, where was this sort of instruction when I was young enough to need it?
Sam

Anonymous said...

The instruction comment was meant for the next entry, LOL.
Sam

Anonymous said...

A woman can never have too many purses-no, wait, maybe that's shoes. Oh well, nevermind, it still looks like a lot of fun. Margo

Anonymous said...

That purse is big enough to screw in, indoors or out, LMAO! Must be a Coach? Has all those Coach tags on it.....xoxo