Remember when I said, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" well, I lied. Here is my dear friend Vivian. She taught me everything I know today. Well, at least the important vices. haaaaa
< " |
She knows so much about computers and sells on Ebay. She knows alot about cameras and it seems that I NOW know how to undo cropped pictures. Besides, doesn't she look cute? (I think the fella kind of enjoyed it too)
As Cyndi Lauper says, "OH, Girls just wanna have fu un!!"

5 comments:
You know the most iteresting people, Anne. You cracked me up with this picture.
Sam
(caught red faced and handed!)
"Leontes is sinking deeper and deeper into the (false) belief that his wife, Hermione, has been unfaithful to him with his childhood friend, Polixenes. There is no concrete evidence, as Hermione has been loyal, but Leontes is convinced of her infidelity and looks to so-called evidence, "whispering," "leaning cheek to cheek."
Looks like some girls here did have fun! Margo
It looks like fun you had! I wouldn't mind having one of those fellas standing around my bedroom to hang my robe on! Paulette
Obviously a good time was had by all :)
xoxo
Post a Comment