It doesn't matter if it is Christmas lights or mood lights, lava lamps or light fixtures in restaurants, I am instantly mesmerized by them. This is one of several in Houstons restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ. What is really interesting is when I was in London at the V&A museum (Victoria and Albert) they had this exact piece in the museum. It was made MANY years ago and is still being made today. It's called the artichoke light or was it the pine cone? Well, one of those. Deer antler lighting fixture coming soon to a theather near you!

5 comments:
This really is an interesting piece. But the deer antler lighting fixture, now that I want to see!
Sam
That is very pretty, and now I understand why you like that photo I took :)
xoxo
LOL, I have a problem appreciating art such as this, because I'm always wondering how you clean something like that. My brain is too weird
This is beautiful. I bet the V & A doesn't have any deer antler lights, though of course I could be wrong in this, since those Victorians got around a lot. Margo
Wow! This is beautiful!
Lori
Post a Comment